The Key 3!
Restore civil liberties and individual rights
- Decriminalize all nonviolent drug offenses and end the war on drugs
- Repeal the Gun Control Act of 1968 and restore rights to own all non-mechanical accessories
- Repeal the Patriot Act and eliminate DHS, including all surveillance-state apparatus created since 2001
Exercise fiscal responsibility and eliminate deficit spending
- Our troops are not for sale. Congress should approve assistance to allies only for dire circumstances
- Security for corporate interests should be bought and paid by those corporations, not US citizens
- End corporate welfare. Eliminate subsidies, tariffs, and government grated monopolies.
Address social entitlement and welfare reform
- Social Security is not solvent and will be bankrupt in about 5 years without additional tax hikes or benefit cuts.
- Scale back the program to its original capacity to eliminate it as compulsory.
- Terminate all measures that make welfare a trap. Elminate the welafe cliff and incentivize people to seek employment or small business ownership
Want to know more, just ask!
We’d love to hear what other issues you want to know our position on! Please feel free to fill out the form below and we will respond with Brandon’s position. If enough of you ask the same question, we’ll post it on the site.